Thursday, September 2, 2010

Endless possibilities

In preparation for my graduation application being due on September 10, I met with my advisor this week. We talked about the usual advisor/advisee stuff: IPW's, Credit hours needed to complete my major, etc. Then the conversation turned to after graduation. What did I want to do with my life? Where was I planning on going? Basically, he asked the really big questions.

Shockingly, I was not at all nervous after this conversation. I discovered the possibilities are endless. Whether it be graduate school or museum work or teaching or writing or whatever, God will place me where he wants me in life. All I can do is seek His will and do my best. All I can do is trust Him.

With my God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me.

Like I said, the possibilities are endless.

As a senior in college with an unbelievable work load, this is a very comforting realization!

No comments:

Post a Comment