Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wishes for a Terrible Tuesday...

Today was one of the most exhausting and overwhelming days I have had in the long time. It may be the plague I am currently carrying (a.k.a. a cold/sinus infection/something) or the fact that I have major Senioritis, but my long list of things to do seems to be multiplying like rabbits. I need a break. I need to escape, even if it just for the few moments that it takes to compile this whimsical list.

Wishes for today:

1. This paper would write itself.
2. A never-ending supply of hot tea would find its way to my room.
3. There would be a revival of Jane Austen style dresses and courtship rituals.
4. The caf would serve something other than a meat product with ketchup on it or chicken.
5. A vase of daisies sitting daintily on my desk...what a lovely picture that would be.
6. Kate Rusby or Eisley would come and perform a concert on the front lawn.
7. People will write letters again instead of sending texts or facebook messages.
8. A trip to Istanbul is free.
9. No more depressing literature will be assigned this semester.
10. There will be time to write for fun today.

Ah well, a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment