Saturday, February 11, 2012

Amber

Today's your birthday, beautiful girl. You're 27 today... man, you're getting old. :) I love you, sis. You're sassy, funny, witty, and charming. You're generous, strong, independent, and intelligent. Take time to celebrate you today, and know that from South Carolina, mom, dad, and I are celebrating you too!



Mr. Potato Head... and a pose, of course.


One line will suffice: "Happy Birthday, Bethany!!" Said in your best fake voice! :)




Matching outfits. Because we're that cool!


Why do you always have to be posing?


Have you bitten a child, yet?


Love the face... I think you still do this face when something is going on that you are not too happy about.






Why would mom ever let me wear my hair like this... and why, in accordance with the sister code, would you let HER let ME?!?!?!




Oh my word!!! Look how little our boys are!!!! :(


Daddy's girls. Always!




Beautiful girl!






You are loved. And remember, "A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment